Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Time Is Flying

I can't believe that it was almost two years ago since I started the Radiology Program and now I'm going to be done in little less then seven weeks. It's been one of the hardest things I've ever done yet the most rewarding. One thing I really have found out about myself is how much I really do love people. It's the patients that I see everyday that make it worth it along with great coworkers (or should I say teachers). I went and shadowed in Mammography a few weeks ago and pretty much loved it (you would hope I would since I already applied to the program ha-ha). It will be a job that will mean a lot to me with Jesses mom having the BRCA and all three of his sisters testing positive for it as well.

With school coming to an end I've been thinking about jobs. The good news is I still work at AFCU and I just got hired on at Wee-Care Pediatrics. It will be exciting to work with kids again, sometimes I really miss the daycare. Another thing I have to look forward to is my hospital did say they would hire me and I can't wait to work there, the only thing holding me back is getting used to surgery and I've been becoming more and more comfortable with it so hopefully soon :)

Jesse has been doing some airbrush painting again and I still am amazed at how talented he is. Another thing he has kept busy with is remodeling our house. I can't believe its been 2 years since we first moved in, but our house is looking great I will have to post pictures when we are done with the kitchen. All we have left is to tile the floor and back splash and finish staining the cabinets.

The pups are still my kiddos that I Love so much. I'm so glad we got prim so chance could have some company while we are gone. It's crazy how dogs can have such different personalities, and I love them both so much in their own little ways.

Well there is a little update on our life right now :) See Ya Soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment